- 20 ounces (1 can) pineapple tidbits in 100% juice, drained
- 15.25 ounces (1 can) sweet corn kernels, drained
- 1 very large red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 cup red onion, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1 large jalapeno pepper, seeded and finely minced
- ⅓ – ½ cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 4-6 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 heaping teaspoon lime zest
- ¾ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¾ teaspoon ground cumin
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Toss pineapple, corn, red bell pepper, red onion, green onion, jalapeno pepper and cilantro together in a large bowl.
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together lime juice, lime zest, garlic powder, cumin and salt. Pour over pineapple-corn mixture and toss lightly.
- Adjust seasonings to your liking. Refrigerate leftovers in tightly covered container.
Tips & Notes
Use this flavorful salsa as a tropical topping on Hawaiian Hot Dogs.