- ½ cup popcorn kernels, unpopped
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup cashew butter
- ¼ cup milk
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons flaxseed meal
- 1 scoop (1 tablespoon) vanilla protein powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Using an air popper, pop the popcorn into a large bowl and set aside.
- In a food processor, add the cranberries, cashew butter, coconut oil, milk, maple syrup and vanilla extract. Pulse until it forms a paste. Add the protein powder, flaxseed meal and 4 cups of popped popcorn. Pulse five times until the popcorn just breaks down a bit.
- Transfer the mixture to a large mixing bowl, and mix all the ingredients.
- Break the remaining 2 cups of popcorn into finer pieces. Form small balls with the popcorn mixture, and roll in the broken popcorn pieces. Transfer popcorn bites to a plate and continue to form balls. Store bites in the refrigerator for up to 2 to 3 days or in your freezer for up to a month.