Sweet pumpkin pie syrup latte syrup helps you make the famous PSL at home.
- Makes: 10 ounces (5 servings)
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe Created By: Cheryl Armstrong
- Recipe From: My Indiana Home
- ¾ cup water
- ¼ cup blue agave
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons pumpkin butter
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie extract
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients, mixing until smooth. Pour into glass container with a lid. Store in refrigerator for up to one month.