Simple and delicious, roasted squash is perfect as a side dish or on top of a fall salad.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe Created By: Cheryl Armstrong
- Recipe From: My Indiana Home
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and diced into ¾-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 orange, unpeeled, cut into ½-inch thick wedges
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and toss to evenly coat squash and oranges with olive oil.
- Spread onto greased 15-by-10-inch jelly roll pan. Bake for 25 minutes or until squash is tender and lightly browned.
- Immediately remove from oven; discard orange wedges. Let cool.
Tips & Notes
Make this tasty squash to put atop our Layered Autumn Harvest Salad.