- 6-8 boneless pork cutlets, trimmed
- ⅓ cup flour
- 1 tablespoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups breadcrumbs or Panko
- canola oil
- 6-8 lemon wedges
- fresh parsley, chopped
- package of Spatzle noodles
- On a cutting board, pound each cutlet in plastic wrap until well flattened.
- In three shallow bowls, prepare the following: 1. combined flour, paprika, garlic salt and pepper, 2. beaten eggs, 3. breadcrumbs or Panko.
- Dip each cutlet in flour mixture and coat well. Dredge each flour-coated cutlet in the eggs. When fully covered, allow excess egg to drip off. Then, coat each cutlet in the breadcrumbs.
- Heat canola oil in a large skillet. Adjust heat to medium and fry cutlets until nicely browned and cooked through, about 5 minutes per side.
- Squeeze lemon juice over each cutlet and garnish with parsley.
- For the spatzle noodles, boil them according to package instructions. Toss in butter, garlic, salt and fresh parsley.