One sheet pan is all it takes for this delicious fajita bake.
- Makes: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: Per serving: Calories 491, Fat 24g, Protein 35g, Fiber 1.4g, Calcium 341mg, Carbs 33g, Sodium 1163mg. Excellent source of vitamins B12 and C.
- Recipe Created By: Mary Carter
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 ½-2 pounds flat iron steak, sliced thinly
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl, combine spices.
- Toss steak, peppers and onion in spice mixture until evenly coated. Coat a large baking sheet with the oil.
- Place meat and veggies on baking sheet with about a half-inch between each piece of food. Bake for 30 minutes.
Tips & Notes
Serve with flour tortillas, shredded cheese, sour cream, salsa, fresh cilantro and limes for a complete meal.