- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 cup cucumber, peeled and diced
- 2 green onion stalks, washed and trimmed
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1½ teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 ounce Greek cream cheese or 1/3 less fat cream cheese, optional*
- Salt and pepper, to taste
*For additional thickness, if desired.
- In a food processor (or high-powered blender), puree the cottage cheese, cucumber, green onion, garlic and Worcestershire sauce on low until mostly smooth. Mix in cream cheese, if using, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with fresh cracked black pepper, if desired, and enjoy with fresh veggies, pita or chips, or even as a sauce on sandwiches or burgers.