- 1 tablespoon butter
- 24 ounces semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 10 ounces large marshmallows
- graham crackers
- Heat oven to 450 degrees. Place a 10.25-inch cast iron skillet inside the preheated oven for 5 minutes.
- Remove skillet from oven. Melt butter in skillet, covering the cooking surface evenly. Pour chocolate morsels in the skillet, covering the bottom. Top with marshmallows.
- Bake for 7 to 10 minutes, until marshmallows are toasted. Remove from the oven and serve using graham crackers to dip.