Smoky wings and spicy dip are a match made in heaven.
- Makes: 30-40 wings; 2 cups dip
- Prep Time: 15 minutes (plus 8 hours for marinating)
- Cook Time: 2-3 hours
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe Created By: Mary Carter
- 4-5 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup buttermilk
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1-ounce packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- Place wings, oil and seasonings in a large, zip-close bag. Toss well and allow to marinate up to 24 hours.
- When ready to cook, heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Place wings on a large baking sheet about 1 inch apart. Roast for 2 to 3 hours, until very tender and bone joints are loose. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- While wings are cooking, make the pumpkin chili dip. In a large bowl with a lid, whisk together all dip ingredients until well blended. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.