Make your lemonade refreshing and pretty with a touch of lavender.
- Makes: 6
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe Created By: Cheryl Armstrong
- Recipe From: My Indiana Home
- ¾ cup purple lavender syrup
- 6 (12-ounce) cans sparkling lemonade, chilled
- 2 seedless lemons, thinly sliced
- Fill six glasses with ice and 3 to 4 lemon slices.
- Pour 2 tablespoons lavender syrup into each glass, allowing it to settle to the bottom.
- Slowly add 1 can of sparkling lemonade to each glass. Stir gently with a straw or spoon to mix.
- Garnish with lemon slices and serve immediately.