Amped up whipped cream is a perfect topping for pumpkin pie or pumpkin spice lattes.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe Created By: Cheryl Armstrong
- Recipe From: My Indiana Home
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- ¼ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- In a chilled mixing bowl using an electric mixer, whip cream until soft peaks form and then slowly add brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice, beating until stiff peaks form. Gently fold in sour cream.