- ½ cup butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 10 ounces (1 package) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 6 ounces (1 package) herb and garlic feta, crumbled
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded and divided
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 deep-dish pie crust for a 9-inch pie, unbaked
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. In a skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Satue garlic, onion and mushrooms until lightly browned.
- Stir in spinach, feta and ½ cup cheddar cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Gently spoon mixture into unbaked pie crust.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper. Slowly pour into pie crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle on remaining cheddar cheese. Bake for an additional 35 to 40 minutes. Allow to set for 10 minutes before serving.