- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon celery salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 10 ounces (1 bag) broccoli slaw mix
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup mixed herbs, chopped (parsley, dill, mint)
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, buttermilk, vinegar, honey, mustard, salt and pepper. Whisk until smooth.
- Place slaw mix, green onions and herbs in a medium-sized bowl. Pour dressing over top and stir until well coated. Chill until ready to serve.