Spiced-up root vegetables will be the perfect addition to your table.
- Makes: 6-8 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe Created By: Mary Carter
- 1 pound parsnips
- 1 pound carrots
- 1-2 tablespoons butter
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cardamom
- ½ cup parsley, chopped
- Peel veggies and cut them on the diagonal. Steam until al dente.
- While hot, toss veggies in salt, pepper, cardamom and parsley until well coated. Serve immediately.