Portable taco dip is perfect for picnics.
- 1 (16-ounce) can fat-free refried beans
- 1 ½ teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 ½ teaspoons chili powder
- ½ teaspoon coarse salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 4 ripe avocados
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- ¾ cup reduced-fat sour cream
- ¾ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 green onions, chopped
- 4 tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 (2.25-ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 12 (9-ounce) clear plastic cups
- taco chips
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together the refried beans, cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Peel and mash the avocados in a small bowl and add the lemon juice.
- Fill each cup with about 2 tablespoons of the following ingredients in this order: refried bean mixture and mashed avocado, 1 tablespoon sour cream and cheddar cheese.
- Toss on about 1 to 2 teaspoons of the remaining ingredients: onions, tomatoes and black olives. Keep taco dip cups chilled until ready to serve.
Like these taco dip cups? Try them as an appetizer before these Easy Pork Carnitas Tacos!
Tips & Notes
Go ahead and swap plain fat-free Greek yogurt for the reduced-fat sour cream. Nobody will know the difference.