- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 1 ½ tablespoons fresh ginger, grated
- 3 large garlic cloves, very finely minced
- 1 tablespoon Asian fish sauce
- ⅓ cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon lime zest, finely grated
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- In a small bowl, whisk dressing ingredients together until thoroughly blended.
- In a large bowl, lightly toss melons, cilantro and peanuts. Pour Thai dressing over mixture and toss lightly to blend all pieces.
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut right before serving. Refrigerate leftovers in a tightly covered container.