- 14 ounces Thai rice noodles or 6 ounces ramen noodles
- 3 cups (12 ounces) broccoli slaw mix
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 cloves garlic, pressed
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated
- 2 tablespoons chili garlic sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup tamari sauce
- ½ cup vegetable or chicken stock
- ½ cup green onions, chopped
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup peanuts, chopped
- Cook noodles according to package instructions. Place cooked, drained pasta in a large bowl, and add in broccoli slaw mix. Set aside to cool.
- In a medium saucepan, combine all sauce ingredients. Stir over low heat until well-combined and just beginning to boil, about 1 minute.
- Toss sauce while warm into noodles and vegetables until they are well coated. Garnish with green onions, cilantro and chopped peanuts.
Tips & Notes
This dish can be served warm or chilled, and tastes great with chicken, pork or shrimp that has been cooked in advance.