- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: Red bell peppers have high vitamin A, C and antioxidant properties, while tomatoes are rich in lycopene.
- Cut peppers into chunks.
- Slice zucchinis and onion or leeks.
- Toss in a bowl with olive oil, a bunch of fresh chopped thyme and minced garlic.
- Place the vegetables onto a medium-hot grill and turn once, cooking until they are tender-crisp.
- Toss in a bowl and splash with balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories – 221, Fat – 13.5g, Dietary Fiber – 6.6g, Protein – 5.3g, Vitamin A – 10%, Vitamin C – 348%, Iron – 39%.
**Nutrition information is calculated using an online calorie calculator. Variations may exist. Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.