Fill crescent rolls with cheese, green chilies, olives and hot pepper sauce for a spicy snack perfect for entertaining guests.
- Makes: 80 appetizers, approximately
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup green chilies, chopped
- ¼ cup ripe olives, drained and chopped
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- ¼ teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 (8-ounce) tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese. Add the cheddar cheese, chilies, olives, onion and hot pepper sauce.
- Separate each tube of crescent dough into four triangles, pressing the perforations to seal.
- Spread the cheese mixture over the dough.
- Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Cut each roll into 10 slices. Place on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown.