- 1 (12-inch) whole-wheat ready-made pizza crust
- ⅓ cup light ranch dressing
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup cooked turkey, shredded or diced
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves, loosely packed
- 4 strips bacon, cooked and cut up into bite-sized pieces
- ¼ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ red pepper, diced
- ½ cup mushrooms, sliced
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spread ranch dressing over crust. Sprinkle evenly with turkey, bacon, spinach, red onion, red pepper, mushrooms and mozzarella.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly and edges of crust are golden brown. Cut into 8 slices.
Tips & Notes
Use leftover Thanksgiving turkey on top of this yummy pizza.