- 2 slices harvest wheat or other whole-grain bread
- 2 tablespoons leftover whole-berry cranberry sauce
- ¼ cup baby spinach leaves
- 4 ounces leftover turkey meat
- 1 slice cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoons butter
- Heat panini grill.
- Spread 1 slice of bread with butter and place butter-side-down on panini press.
- Place remaining ingredients on bread, and top with the other slice. Brush outside of sandwich with remaining butter.
- Grill 2 to 3 minutes or until sandwich is golden brown and cheese is melted.