- 1 ½ teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 Red Delicious apples, unpeeled, cored and diced into 1-inch cubes
- 4 stalks celery, sliced
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 6 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- parsley, to garnish
- Put mustard into a bowl. Whisk in vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper. Continue whisking and slowly add olive oil until combined.
- Add the apples, celery, onions, blue cheese and walnuts.
- Mix salad very gently and evenly. Garnish with fresh chopped parsley.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories – 372, Fat – 28.9g, Dietary Fiber – 4.8g, Protein – 11.4g, Vitamin C – 14%, Calcium – 18%.
**Nutrition information is calculated using an online calorie calculator. Variations may exist. Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.