- Makes: 10 servings
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Drain the pineapple, reserving the juice.
- Combine the pineapple, bananas, grapes, oranges and apples in a large bowl; set aside.
- In a saucepan, combine the sugar and cornstarch.
- Add the orange juice, lemon juice and reserved pineapple juice; stir until smooth.
- Bring to a boil; reduce the heat. Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Pour the mixture over the fruit and mix gently.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories – 142, Fat – 0.2g, Dietary Fiber – 2.8g, Protein – 1.0g, Vitamin C – 85%.
**Nutrition information is calculated using an online calorie calculator. Variations may exist. Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.