Tortillas dusted with a cinnamon-sugar coating serve as the perfect vehicle to dip into a sweet salsa.
- Makes: About 32 crisps
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: Every teaspoon of cinnamon contains as many antioxidants as ½ cup blueberries.
- Recipe Created By: Farming Feeds Alabama Cookbook
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 4-5 large flour tortillas
- nonstick cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl, mix together sugar and cinnamon until well blended.
- Spray tortillas with cooking spray, and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar mix. Cut into wedges and place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake tortillas until slightly browned and crispy, approximately 8 minutes.
- Serve with fruit salsa.
Tips & Notes
View the recipe for fruit salsa.