Softened cream cheese, scallions and crabmeat combine for a tasty appetizer.
- Makes: 6 servings
- Prep Time: 15 to 20 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 6 scallions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup ketchup
- 3 teaspoons horseradish
- 4 drops Tabasco
- 6 ounces frozen crabmeat, thawed, or 1 can crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup parsley, chopped
- Spread softened cream cheese in layer on bottom of dish; cover with chopped scallions.
- Mix together with Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, horseradish and Tabasco. Spread ketchup mixture on top of scallions.
- Sprinkle on crab meat, and top with lemon juice and parsley.
- Serve with crackers.