Packed with nutrients and flavor, kids are sure to love this fun green dip.
- Makes: 4 cups
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: Edamame, also known as green sweet soybeans, is an excellent source of fiber and high-quality protein because soybeans are the only beans that contain all the essential amino acids.
- Recipe Created By: Kim Galeaz
- Recipe From: My Indiana Home
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen edamame, thawed
- 1 ½ cups frozen sweet green peas, thawed
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely minced
- ½ cup green onion, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup Italian flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
- ⅓ cup Italian dressing
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Combine edamame, peas, garlic, green onion, parsley, mint and Italian dressing in food processor.
- Process until fairly combined, then add remaining ingredients and process until nearly smooth.
- Serve with pita chips, pita bread or veggies.
Tips & Notes
For no fuss, no muss honey measuring, spray measuring spoons or cups with vegetable cooking spray before adding honey.