- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: Watermelon are filled with antioxidants vitamin A and C, and they contain lycopene, a natural phytonutrient that may help reduce risk of prostate cancer.
- Recipe Created By: National Watermelon Promotion Board
- Place sliced watermelon on paper towels to remove excess liquid
- Mix chicken, cilantro, yogurt, garlic salt, and cayenne pepper.
- Spread inside surfaces of pita bread halves with herbed cheese and fill each with about ¼ cup chicken mixture. Arrange watermelon and lettuce in pita bread.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories – 464, Fat – 12.1g, Dietary Fiber –12.6 g, Protein –33.0g, Vitamin A – 109%, Vitamin C – 60%, Calcium – 29%, Iron – 23%.
**Nutrition information is calculated using an online calorie calculator. Variations may exist. Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.