- Makes: 36 servings
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: The cheese and half-and-half in this recipe provide added calcium.
- Recipe Created By: National Pork Board
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 36 mini or 12 regular muffin pan cups generously. Set aside.
- Chop ham, cheese and green onions finely; set aside.
- Cook noodles following label directions, just to the al dente state; drain.
- Mix drained noodles into ham mixture. Divide mixture among muffin pan cups.
- In a medium bowl, beat eggs slightly, stir in half-and-half, salt and nutmeg. Spoon liquid over the ham mixture in muffin pans, dividing evenly among them.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Ease out of pan gently, using a sharp knife around the edge if necessary. Transfer to warm serving platter; serve hot.
Photo and recipe courtesy of the National Pork Board. For more information about pork, visit PorkBeInspired.com.
Tips & Notes
These tarts can be refrigerated and covered for up to 3 days before serving. Reheat in a 350 degrees oven until hot, about 10 minutes.