Fresh herbs add a flavorful kick to classic deviled eggs.
- Makes: 24 deviled eggs
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe Created By: Mary Carter
- 1 dozen eggs, hard-boiled and cooled
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ½ teaspoon onion powder (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅓ cup mixed spring herbs (such as dill and parsley), well chopped
- Gently peel cooled hard-boiled eggs, and slice in half lengthwise. Carefully spoon the cooked yolks into a bowl, taking care not to damage the white halves.
- Add all the remaining ingredients to the bowl and mix well. Place in a pastry bag, and squeeze into egg white halves.
- Chill for 1 hour before serving.