Invite the neighbors over for this bruschetta, topped with olives, tomatoes, feta and red onion.
- Prep Time: 15 to 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe From: Tennessee Home & Farm
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spread pesto thinly on bread halves.
- Place the tomato slices on next, followed by the onion rings, provolone (or feta) cheese, and then the olives.
- Sprinkle each half with Parmesan.
- Bake for approximately 5 minutes or just until bread starts to brown and the cheese melts.
- Slice with a pizza cutter and serve nice and hot.