- Makes: 5 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: Per serving: 453 calories, 14.9 g protein, 119% recommended daily value (RDV) of vitamin C, 58% RDV of vitamin A, 24% RDV of iron.
- Recipe Created By: Kristen Winston Catering
- Recipe From: Tennessee Home & Farm
- To prepare vinaigrette, whisk lemon juice, salt and oregano. Add olive oil in a slow, steady stream while whisking constantly.
- Cook orzo according to package directions.
- When cooked, run under cool water until room temperature. Drain completely.
- Toss orzo with vinaigrette and salt to taste.
- Add remaining vegetables and adjust seasonings, if necessary.
- Serve at room temperature topped with feta cheese.
Nutrition Facts for Ingredients (per serving): Calories – 363, Fat – 8.6g, Dietary Fiber – 2.0g, Protein – 14.8g, Vitamin A – 57%, Vitamin C – 110%, Calcium – 16%, Iron – 24%.
Nutrition Facts for Lemon Vinaigrette (per serving): Calories – 90, Fat – 10.2g, Protein –0.1g.
**Nutrition information is calculated using an online calorie calculator. Variations may exist. Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.
Tips & Notes
Not a fan of olives? Simply omit them or substitute with other fresh veggies. Or, browse more pasta salad recipes.