- 1 pound fusilli or farfalle pasta
- 2 cups red or yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives, roughly chopped
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
Creamy Shallot Vinaigrette:
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons shallots, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 cup olive oil
- Cook pasta to al dente.
- Meanwhile, mix red wine vinegar, shallots, mustard, mayonnaise, sugar, salt and pepper and whisk until blended. Add olive oil in slow stream, whisking until incorporated.
- Drain pasta and place in large serving bowl.
- Toss vinaigrette with pasta. Add artichoke hearts, olives, cucumber and feta cheese, and season with salt and pepper.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories – 337, Fat – 3.1g, Dietary Fiber – 7.4g, Protein – 13.5g, Vitamin A – 21%, Vitamin C – 88%, Iron – 27%.
**Nutrition information is calculated using an online calorie calculator. Variations may exist. Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.