- Makes: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: Apples are rich in antioxidants, while pears and oranges are a great source of vitamin C.
- Recipe Created By: Farming Feeds Alabama Cookbook
- Peel and dice apples and pears. Peel and section oranges and grapefruit. Remove grapes from stems, and cut off tops if necessary.
- Combine all fruits in a large bowl.
- Add enough orange juice to fill bowl half full. Stir to coat fruit and prevent browning of fruit. If needed, add sugar to sweeten fruit.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories – 145, Fat – 0.4g, Dietary Fiber – 5.4g, Protein – 1.4g, Vitamin C – 92%
**Nutrition information is calculated using an online calorie calculator. Variations may exist. Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.