These bite-sized bacon, basil and tomato sandwiches work perfectly for brunch or as an appetizer.
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe From: Tennessee Home & Farm
- Mix mayonnaise and pesto sauce.
- Slice Roma tomatoes (you should get approximately six slices per tomato). Blot with paper towel to remove excess water.
- Cut rounds from bread slices using 2-inch round biscuit cutter.
- Begin assembling open-face sandwiches: Spread bread rounds with thin layer of basil mayonnaise. Top with tomato slice, then crumbled bacon. Garnish with chopped parsley.