- 12 ounces deli corned beef, thinly sliced
- 1 (10-ounce) can shredded sauerkraut, well drained
- 6 ounces Swiss cheese, shredded
- ⅓ cup Thousand Island dressing
- 1 loaf party rye bread
- cooking spray
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Chop corned beef. Stir in drained sauerkraut, Swiss cheese and Thousand Island dressing to make a spread.
- Coat a baking sheet lightly with cooking spray; arrange half of bread slices on sheet, spread with corned beef-sauerkraut mixture, and top with remaining bread.
- Spray a second baking sheet with cooking spray; place, coated side down, on top of sandwiches.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until bread is golden and cheese melts.