You'll be ready to go a-wassailing with this hot toddy recipe that blends apple cider, orange juice and fall spices into a delicious warm beverage.
- Mix juices, sugar and seasonings together. Add the brandy at this point to make the alcoholic wassail.
- Slowly bring to a boil in a large saucepan or pot. Boil for 1 minute.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve hot with sliced oranges floating in the punch bowl.
Tips & Notes
- The cider can be made a day ahead to steep. Just reheat when ready to serve.
- Did you know? It takes 36 apples to create 1 gallon of apple cider, which makes you appreciate it that much more.