- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe Created By: National Watermelon Promotion Board
- Divide the bread and butter pickles in an even layer over the 4 slices of watermelon.
- Sprinkle the basil over the pickles.
- Place an even layer of cheese over the basil using four slices per sandwich.
- Place a remaining slice of watermelon atop each sandwich.
- Using two decorative picks each, secure the sandwiches together such that you can cut them diagonally into 2 pieces.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories –106, Fat – 1.5g, Dietary Fiber – 1.2g, Protein – 3.2g, Vitamin A – 41%, Vitamin C – 37%
**Nutrition information is calculated using an online calorie calculator. Variations may exist. Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.