Cinnamon and pumpkin blend for an ideal autumnal breakfast bread.
- Makes: 2 medium loaves
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: Pumpkin is one of the richest sources of Vitamin A and antioxidants beneficial for improved joint and eye health.
- Recipe Created By: Kristen Winston Catering
- Recipe From: Tennessee Home & Farm
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix ingredients in order with a wooden spoon. If using chocolate chips, add them last.
- Pour into two greased and floured loaf pans.
- Bake until toothpick comes out clean, approximately 70 minutes.
Tips & Notes
This bread makes a great gift! Bake in mini-loaf pans (baking time reduces to approximately 45 minutes) and wrap in cellophane with a ribbon bow. This recipe will make four to five mini loaves.