Great for on the go, these country ham and cheese biscuits can be served for breakfast, brunch or a light lunch.
- Makes: 12 biscuits
- Prep Time: 20-30 minutes
- Cook Time: 8-10 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe From: Tennessee Home & Farm
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Measure flour into medium to large bowl.
- Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Add ham, cheese, milk or buttermilk, and sour cream. Mix until well blended.
- Knead gently on lightly floured surface 2-3 strokes.
- Roll dough about ½ inch thick. Cut without twisting cutter.
- Bake on ungreased baking sheet for 8-10 minutes. Brush tops with melted butter or margarine. Serve warm.
Tips & Notes
Looking for something a little sweeter? Try our recipe for Sweet Potato Casserole Biscuits.