Indulge in this sweet Cranberry Almond Orange Bread recipe from Bob's Red Mill in Oregon.
- Makes: 1 loaf
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 45-55 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe Created By: Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Grease a 9-by-5-inch loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, egg, buttermilk, orange zest and orange juice.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Gently fold in almonds and cranberries.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Smooth top with spoon or spatula.
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes, until golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool in pan for 10 minutes. Move to wire rack to cool completely.