- Makes: 12 muffins
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: Blueberries are a low-fat food that’s packed with vitamin C, dietary fiber, manganese and antioxidants.
- Recipe Created By: Farming Feeds Alabama Cookbook
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 1½ cups sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ½ cup oil
- ½ cup milk
- 1 cup blueberries
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Sift flour and sugar, and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine eggs, vanilla, oil and milk.
- Make a well in center of dry ingredients. Pour in egg mixture, and stir until mixed. Fold in blueberries, and stir for 1 minute.
- Spoon batter into greased muffin pans, filling about half full. Bake for 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts per Serving: Calories – 276, Total Fat – 10.2g, Sodium – 15g, Total Carbohydrates – 43.2g, Protein – 3.5g **Nutrition information is calculated using an online calorie calculator. Variations may exist. Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.