- Makes: 16 muffins
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: Carrots are filled with antioxidants vitamins A and C, and apples contain cholesterol-lowering soluble fiber.
- Recipe Created By: Farming Feeds Alabama Cookbook
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in another bowl.
- Add the flour mixture to liquid ingredients, and stir until moistened. Gently fold in remaining ingredients. Pour into well-greased muffin tins, about two-thirds full.
- Bake 20-25 minutes, until light golden on the edges and tops.
Nutrition Facts per Serving: Calories – 215, Total Fat – 11g, Sodium – 55mg, Total Carbohydrates – 28g, Protein – 2.5g **Nutrition information is calculated using an online calorie calculator. Variations may exist. Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.