Country ham, mushrooms and cheddar cheese come together in this delicious breakfast omelet.
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Heat country ham in skillet and chop into small pieces. Sauté mushrooms and set aside.
- Beat together eggs, water and salt and pepper, if desired, until well blended.
- In 10-inch non-stick omelet pan over medium-high heat, heat butter until just hot enough to sizzle a drop of water. Pour in egg mixture. Mixture should set immediately at edges.
- With an inverted pancake turner, push cooked portions from the edges of the pan toward the center so uncooked portions can spill onto the hot pan surface. Tilt the pan as necessary, keeping the bottom covered with egg.
- When top is thickened and no visible liquid egg remains, fill one half of omelet with diced country ham, cheddar cheese and sautéed mushrooms.
- With a pancake turner, fold omelet in half. To serve, simply turn the pan upside down over the plate, and the omelet will land with its prettiest side up.