Serve this moist cranberry coffee cake at your next breakfast or brunch.
- Makes: 12-16 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 55 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: Cranberries are an antioxidant super-food and may boost HDL “good” cholesterol levels.
- Recipe Created By: US Cranberry Marketing Committee
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter and flour a Bundt cake pan.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, vanilla and sour cream. Mix well.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder and soda.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir as little as possible to combine the ingredients.
- Spoon half the batter into the Bundt pan.
- In a small bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, cinnamon and chopped nuts. Spoon on top of the batter in the pan. Spoon the remaining batter over the cranberry mixture.
- Bake for 55 minutes. Let cake cool thoroughly before removing from pan.