- Makes: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe From: Tennessee Home & Farm
- 1 (9-inch) pie shell
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup milk
- ½ stick (¼ cup) butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
- ¾ cup feta cheese
- ¼ cup well-drained tomatoes, chopped, optional
- Prick piecrust with a fork. Bake in a preheated 375-degree oven for 5-6 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 350 degrees.
- Combine the eggs, milk, butter, flour, Parmesan cheese, salt, oregano and nutmeg in a bowl and mix well. Stir in the spinach, feta cheese and tomatoes.
- Spoon into the pie shell.
- Bake at 350 degrees until set in the middle, about 25-35 minutes.
- Let stand for 5 minutes before serving. Serve hot with fresh fruit and French bread.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories – 360, Fat – 27.3g, Dietary Fiber – 1.8g, Protein – 20.1g, Vitamin A – 149%, Vitamin C – 37%, Calcium – 43%, Iron – 18%.
**Nutrition information is calculated using an online calorie calculator. Variations may exist. Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.