- 1 pint Egg Beaters
- ½ cup low-fat milk
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon margarine, optional
- 1 teaspoon each chopped fresh dill, chives and parsley
- Whisk the Egg Beaters in a bowl with milk, salt and pepper.
- Spray a nonstick saute pan with cooking spray. Heat pan over medium heat and add eggs.
- Slow-cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, until the desired consistency, approximately 7-10 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in fresh herbs and margarine, if desired. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts (per serving): Calories – 430, Fat – 12.6g, Protein – 66.0g, Vitamin A – 106%, Calcium – 44%, Iron – 48%.
**Nutrition information is calculated using an online calorie calculator. Variations may exist. Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet.