This breakfast tart, filled with country ham, spring greens and Gruyere cheese, is perfect for a family brunch or special occasion.
- Makes: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Nutrition Highlights: Eggs contain more than just satisfying protein – they’re filled with 13 essential nutrients and phytonutrients for healthy eyes, pregnancy and brain function.
- Recipe Created By: Mary Carter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Press the crust evenly into the tart pan. Layer the ham, greens and cheese over the crust.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, nutmeg and green onions. Slowly pour the egg mixture in the tart pan.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes. Cover the top with foil, and continue baking about 30 minutes longer, or until center is set. Cool slightly and serve.