Fresh strawberries, chocolate and cream cheese come together for a delicious dessert.
- In a food processor or blender, puree cream cheese, sour cream, sugar and strawberries until very creamy and bright pink.
- Line an 8-inch springform pan with plastic wrap, leaving enough extra plastic wrap to fold back over the top when filled.
- In a separate container, combine the melted butter with the cookie crumbs, and press mixture into the plastic-lined springform pan.
- In a small saucepan, stir the chocolate chips and cream until just melted and very shiny.
- Pour the cheese mixture over the crust. Dollop the chocolate on top of the cheese mixture. Swirl with a knife until evenly distributed. Cover with plastic wrap and freeze overnight.
- Remove entire tart from springform pan before cutting. Garnish with whole berries and mint.