Sweet blueberries and raspberries combine in this fresh fruit pie.
- Makes: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Easy
- Recipe Created By: Mary Carter
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Very gently fold berries, 1 ½ cups sugar, flour, vanilla and salt together. Spoon into prepared bottom crust. Dot with butter.
- Place top crust over and pinch edges to secure. Slice several air holes into the top crust with a knife or poke with fork.
- Sprinkle remaining sugar and the cinnamon evenly over the top. Bake for 40 minutes.
- Let pie cool to room temperature before cutting, so filling will gel.