Sweet cherries and peach preserves come together for a tasty treat.
- Makes: 8 servings
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Difficulty Rating: Intermediate
- Recipe Created By: Mary Carter
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Roll out pie crusts. Cut each piece into four wedges, and roll each of those quarters into a flat circle (so you are dividing the two pie crusts into eight smaller crusts).
- Spoon the preserves onto the center of each of the eight circles. Place the cherries on top.
- Fold the circle into a “purse,” bringing the edges toward the center in a circular pattern. Secure well.
- Place the pies on a cookie sheet and bake for about 20 minutes, until golden.
- For the glaze, stir all ingredients together until well blended. Spoon glaze evenly over pies while they are still warm.
- Serve pies when cool enough to pick up.